Saturday, December 12, 2015

Welcome to the Blog for the Book, "My Waffles are Cold - A Man's Guide to Narcissistic Abuse

By way of introduction I am T.P. McAtamney, author of Stress and the Dispatcher Surviving the Console.  I'm currently writing a book about my experience with a female narcissist in a relationship that lasted about two years.

I got out of the relationship after I discovered that she is a narcissist and one of the malignant types.  I met this person three weeks after my wife of 30 years died.  This person targeted me to use me for what is called "Supply".   Towards the end of the relationship I began to discover the characteristics of narcissism and determined to remove myself from the relationship and I did, and never looked back.

There is a Facebook page as well where there will be daily updates on subjects related to narcissistic abuse. This blog will provide even more in-depth articles, as members who join are encouraged to post their experience, strength and hope. Join us on the journey, together we heal.

1 comment:

  1. I sympathize Your experience Terrence!! I too left my wife after discovering (although lack of knowledge of narcissism) that She displayed the most serious yet dangerous form of malignant narcissism I've ever seen in my life!!..We've been together 2 years before marriage. As I look back to my collective memory that She's was a flying monkey machine..triangulated my mother against me and me against my mother and abandonment afterwards..The worse damage as a man is being emasculated by this woman!!

    All this was confused to me and didn't understand it all until I came back home and started burying myself in information overload and discovered what Narcissistic-Histrionic Personality Disorder and Narcissistic Abuse Syndrome for what it is

    Personally although I'm psychologically better...not cured but better... I have rages from time to time all because of the healing process... I accepted the reality of blatant ignorance on my part due to the lack of avid literacy...I can read but vocabulary wise is somewhat insufficient thus has limited my knowledge...If I didn't choose the power of knowledge read more I would continue to live harmoniously using my brain instead of my heart,not bury my head in the sand and have my backside doing the thinking sighting reasoning and the talking.

    As a result of the abusive experience I faced in the hand of that MONSTER I loved and married signs of CPTSD and Social Anxiety Disorder are present in dramatic proportions..Like everyone else my goal is healing in order to live a long peaceful life without complications or any form of abuse!!

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog

About me

T.P. McAtamney is the author of My Waffles are Cold - A Man's Guide to Abusive Women and Stress and the 911 Dispatcher - Surviving the console, as well as a speaker who has spoken nationwide to 911 Dispatchers, Police Officers, and other emergency personnel.

Like us on Facebook

Memes

Popular Posts

Press

Follow Us

recent posts

Our Website

http://mywafflesarecold.com

Sources

psychopathfree.com